Atlantic Landscaping Inc. will act as the general contractor or supervisor for the pool project at a small fixed fee. Our fee is a fraction of what a typical general contractor would charge. You will contract directly with each of the subs, so as to avoid any mark-up from us. We will manage the project and let you know when payments should be made. The coping, plantings, patio, walkway, and other landscaping portion of the project will obviously be contracted with us directly.
We have a great working relationship with most of the pool companies on the island, as well as plumbers, electricians, and fence contractors. We make sure that each pool is completed in a professional, efficient and timely manner, at the best possible price. We can work with most reasonable deadlines and budgets.
pools / the process
- We will set up a meeting or phone conversation to get an idea of what you are looking for and location.
- Once we have an idea of what you are looking for, we will put together a design of the pool/spa for your approval.
- Once a design is selected, we will get bids from several pool contractors, electricians, plumbers, and fence contractors to make sure that you are getting the best price and value for the project. Atlantic Landscaping Inc. will provide competitive pricing for the coping, patio, garden, planting, and landscaping portion of the project.
- Once the budget and design is approved, we will take the project through the Historic District Commission.
- Once we have approval from the HDC we will submit for a Building Permit for the construction of the pool.
- Once we have the Building Permit in hand the pool construction can begin.
- We will coordinate and manage the entire construction of the pool from the site preparation and digging of the pool, to the plumbers, electricians, fencing installation, and landscaping, as well as insuring that all of the proper inspections and sign offs are received along the way.
- Once the pool construction is complete, we will have the As-Built Drawings done and get the final sign-off on the Building Permits so that you and your family can start enjoying your pool.